Welcome to the CDL web page for the Winter Season
Announcements as of 10/4/15:
1. 2015-16 Season begins November 7th(some games may be sooner)
2. The Schedule for Jr. Season will be posted in sections starting with November, Dec. etc...please be patient, it is a very complicated schedule and will take over a week to post.
The Schedule for the Youth Academy will be posted by Oct. 7th as a link below in the Youth Academy Section.
3. Rosters are due by Sept. 30th or sooner: fax to 727-467-9502 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org . The league has given to each club DOC the roster form. Each Club/team is responsible to forward a Jr. Team Roster (U-11 thru U-14 ages only) to the league administrator. (Youth Academy teams do not need to submit a roster to the league)
4. Youth Academy Teams:
A. U-11 & U-12 Teams in CDL will play 9 v 9 format approved by FYSA.
B. U-10 & U-9 teams in CDL will play 7 v 7 fomat approved by FYSA.
C. U-8B will be in U-9B Dev. Div. and play 6v6 with goalie.
I. Jr. Season:
1. Ref Fees: U-13 thru U-14 Age Groups $50 from each team at game side
U-11 thru U-12 Age Groups $36 from each team at game side
II. Youth Academy Season:
1. Youth Academy Master Schedule- Click here for schedule
2. Youth Academy Rules Sheet- Click here for schedule
3. Youth Academy Coach Phone List- click here for schedule
4. Ref Fees: $10 per team per game at game side
I. Jr. Season Section 2014-15 Season Results:
Congratulations to Fla. Rush for Winning the Overall Championship
Congratulations to the following teams for winning their age group Championships:
U-11 Boys (A): Co-Champions, Fla. Rush and TBU N
U-11 Boys (B): Strictly Soccer
U-12 Boys (A): Lakeland FC
U-12 Boys (B): Co-Champions, Fla. Rush and TBU N
U-13 Boys (A): Fla. Rush
U-13 Boys (B): Co-Champions, Fla. Rush and Clearwater Chargers
U-14 Boys (A): West Fla. Flames, West
U-14 Boys (B): Strictly Soccer
U-11 Girls (A): Fla. Rush
U-11 Girls (B): Fla. Rush
U-12 Girls (A): Strictly Soccer
U-12 Girls (B): Strictly Soccer
U-13 Girls (A): Lakeland FC
U-13 Girls (B): West Fla. Flames, East
U-14 Girls (A): Clearwater Chargers
U-14 Girls (B): Tampa Chargers
A. Club to Club Standings for the Jr. Season:
|As of 5/4/2015
|1. Fla. Rush
|2. Lakeland FC
|3. TBU North
|4. Clearwater Chargers
|5. W. Fla. Flames,East
|6. TBU South
|7. Strictly Soccer
|8. Tampa Chargers
|9. W. Fla. Flames,West
|10. FC Sarasota
|11. FKK MAI
B. How to RESCHEDULE a game:
1. You must 1st bring it to your Club DOC for approval;
2. If he approves it, then he will take it to the CDL Administrator for Approval;
3. If it is approved for reschedule by the CDL, then both teams must decide on a
date & time for the reschedule before it is officially rescheduled.
4. If there is no date & time for the proposed game to be rescheduled to, then
the game will remain on the schedule and must be played.
5. If no new/date is submitted for a game change, then is play or forfeit.
C. Re-Entry Sub Card- copy found below, print as needed
D. Referee Fees:
Ages U-13 thru U-14: a total of $88 per game, each team pays $44 in cash at game side(44-22-22).
Ages U-11 thru U-12: a total of $66 per game, each team pays $33 in cash at game side(36-15-15).
II. Youth Academy Section (8's,9's,10's)2014-15 Season:
A. Re-arranging Games- All game changes must take place between teams the
week games are to be played between clubs; Youth Academy Directors or
coaches need to communicate with each other on changes.
E. Referee Fees: Total for Referee is $20-- each team pays $10 cash at game time.
F. All games will be 6v6, not 7v7 as previously announced due to FYSA restraints.
CDL Copy, paste, print as needed
2nd Half Only
Player # _____